Card Envelope - 130 x 184mm Via Felt Cream White 118gsm
30% Recycled Cream Textured Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
The Via Felt paper range comprises uncoated, felt textured papers made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery and particularly for letterpress printing.
Via Felt Cream White is a high quality, cream paper stock with a subtle patterned surface, giving a soft, felt-like appearance. Please note that the Via Felt Cream White paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to it's recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Felt paper stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 125 x 179mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Laser Guaranteed (prior testing recommended)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian made
|Brand||Via Felt Cream White|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.