Card Envelope - 130 x 184mm Via Linen Pure White 118gsm
30% Recycled White Linen Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
Exclusive to Envelope Solutions, Via Linen Pure White is an uncoated, textured paper made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for wedding and event stationery.
Via Linen Pure White is a high quality, warm tone white paper stock with a linen textured finish. Please note that Via Linen Pure White is the same colour as the Via Felt Bright White and therefore is not as white in appearance as our premium Knight Smooth White envelopes. Also, this paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to its recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Linen paper stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 125 x 179mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Laser Guaranteed (prior testing recommended)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian made
|Brand||Via Linen Pure White|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.