Card Envelope - 131 x 187mm Colorplan Mist 135gsm
Luxe Matte Oatmeal Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
$0.85 each inc. GST
SAVE $0.15 (15%)Retail In Stock
Usually ships 1 business day following payment
View all items made from Colorplan Mist
Card Envelope – 131 x 187mm Colorplan Mist 135gsm
Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
The Colorplan paper range is a premium collection of elegant, luxurious stocks with intensely saturated colours. Colorplan is particularly suited to Letterpress, Embossing & White Ink Printing, making these envelopes a perfect choice for wedding & event stationery. Colorplan is a signature paper range by the United Kingdom's iconic paper mill GF Smith.
Colorplan Mist is a premium, thick uncoated paper stock, with a subtle brushed finish that sits between a smooth and textured surface.
Colorplan Mist can be described as a Mushroom Beige or a Light Taupe.
Features of these envelopes and the Colorplan paper stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 126 x 182mm (up to 300gsm)
- Banker Lick & Stick finish for a more traditional invitational style appearance
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Suitable for digital dry toner
- Traditional offset inks may be used
- HP Indigo certified
- Great for letterpress
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.