Card Envelope - 130 x 184mm Botany Natural 115gsm
100% Recycled Brown Kraft Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
The Botany Natural paper range is a high quality, uncoated, Kraft paper stock locally produced in Victoria, Australia. Botany Natural is a great option for customers wanting to make an eco-conscious choice with a local footprint. These envelopes have a real sense of quality, making them a very popular choice for greeting cards, wedding and event stationery.
Botany Natural is made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste that is a rustic recycled Kraft colour.
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 125 x 179mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Process Chlorine Free (PCF)
- Australian Made by Australian Paper at Maryville Paper Mill Victoria
- Being 100% recycled this product may have colour variations from batch to batch
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made from 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Australian paper
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.