Card Envelope - 131 x 187mm Stephen Clay 120gsm
Luxe Matte Pale Grey Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
$0.85 each inc. GSTRetail In Stock
Usually ships 1 business day following payment
View all items made from Stephen Clay
Card Envelope – 131 x 187mm Stephen Clay 120gsm Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste and 15% Cotton Fibres Paper Stock
These envelopes fit snugly into our 138 x 190mm cello bags.
The Stephen paper range is a high quality, uncoated, toothy and tactile paper stock made from 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste and contains 15% cotton fibres, giving these envelopes a real sense of quality and making them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery. The paper is perfect for foiling and embossing.
Stephen Clay is a luxe, matte, uncoated, thick, stone grey paper stock.
Features of these envelopes and the Stephen paper stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- The perfect fit for 5 x 7 inch photos or cards
- Banker Lick & Stick finish for a more traditional greeting card style envelope
- Card envelopes fit into a C5 and C4 envelope without folding
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps (Post Office Preferred envelope)
- No postcode squares
- Matching cello bags available - 138 x 190mm
- Great for letterpress
- Perfect for foiling and embossing
- 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- 15% cotton fibres
- Acid Free
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mix certified
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper Merchant - Spicers
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.