Card Envelope - 131 x 187mm Woodstock Cipria (Vintage Rose) 140gsm
Luxe Matte Soft Pink Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
$0.85 each inc. GSTRetail In Stock
Usually ships 1 business day following payment
View all items made from Woodstock Cipria
Card Envelope – 131 x 187mm Woodstock Cipria 140gsm
Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
The Woodstock paper range is a high-quality Italian collection of uncoated, textured papers in rich, exotic colours, which gives these envelopes a real sense of sophistication and makes them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings, event stationery, and letterpress printing.
Exclusive to Envelope Solutions, Woodstock Cipria is a luxe, matte, uncoated, thick, textured, pink paper stock with a smooth finish. This pale vintage blush pink adds a romantic elegance to your invite or card and complements stocks such as Stephen Verdigris, Colorplan Pale Grey, Colorplan Mist and Via Felt Bright White.
Features of these envelopes and the Woodstock Cipria paper stock include
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 126 x 182mm (up to 300gsm)
- Banker Lick & Stick finish for a more traditional invitational style appearance
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Great for letterpress
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Acid Free
- Long-life ISO 9706
- Heavy Metal Absence
- Paper Mill - Fedrigoni
- Paper Merchant - Spicers Paper
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.