Card Envelope - 131 x 187mm Stephen Quartz 120gsm
Luxe Matte Oatmeal Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
$0.85 each inc. GSTRetail In Stock
Usually ships 1 business day following payment
View all items made from Stephen Quartz
Card Envelope – 131 x 187mm Stephen Quartz 120gsm Banker Lick & Stick Envelopes
20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste and 15% Cotton Fibres Paper Stock
The Stephen range is made up of beautifully tactile, uncoated papers with a matte finish that are made with 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste. Crafted using 15% cotton fibers, Stephen has a softness and character that makes these envelopes a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings, and event stationery. The Stephen paper and envelope range is ideally suited for foiling and embossing.
Stephen Quartz is a luxe, matte, uncoated, thick, Oatmeal coloured paper stock.
Features of these envelopes and the Stephen stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 126 x 182mm (up to 300gsm)
- Banker Lick & Stick finish for a more traditional invitational style appearance
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Great for letterpress
- Perfect for foiling and embossing
- 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- 15% cotton fibers
- Acid Free
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mix certified
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper Merchant - Spicers Paper
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.