Card Envelope - 130 x 184mm Via Vellum Kraft 104gsm **TO BE DISCONTINUED**
30% Recycled Brown Kraft Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Brown Kraft Paper Stock
**NB - Due to international paper supply limitations, these envelopes will not be replenished once supply is exhausted **
The Via Vellum stock is a high quality, uncoated, paper stock made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste, giving these envelopes a real sense of quality and making them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery.
Via Vellum Kraft is a high quality, smooth Kraft paper stock with a subtle recycled fleck. It is a paler, softer kraft than Botany Natural or Buffalo Kraft, and can be described as having a salmon pink blush to it.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Vellum Kraft paper stock include:
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 125 x 179mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Laser Guaranteed (prior testing recommended)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian made
|Brand||Via Vellum Kraft|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.