Card Envelope - 130 x 184mm Curious Metallic Ice Gold 120gsm
Metallic White/Gold Shimmer Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
The Curious Metallics paper range is a unique collection of papers with a metallic shimmery finish on both sides of the sheet, giving these envelopes a real sense of quality and making them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery.
Curious Metallic Ice Gold is a high-quality, WHITE metallic paper stock with a subtle gold shimmer.
Please note that Curious Metallic Ice Gold is NOT a true Gold paper stock. If you require a Gold paper stock please consider Curious Metallic Gold Leaf.
- Card Envelope size for greeting cards that are slightly larger than a standard C6 envelope
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 125 x 179mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- Card Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: 125 x 175mm scored cards or 5 x 7 inch photos, cards or invites
- Fits into cello bags: 138 x 190mm
- Australia Post – largest rectangular envelope you can send for 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Laser Guaranteed (prior testing recommended)
- Suitable for Dry Toner (prior testing recommended)
- Traditional offset inks may be used
- Acid Free ensuring archival life
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Responsible Forestry Particles
- ISO 9706 Longlife (guaranteed to last up to 100 years)
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
|Brand||Curious Metallic Ice Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.