C6 - 114 x 162mm Stephen Clay 120gsm Envelopes
Luxe Matte Pale Grey Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
$0.70 each inc. GSTRetail In Stock
Usually ships 1 business day following payment
View all items made from Stephen Clay
C6 – 114 x 162mm Stephen Clay 120gsm Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste and 15% Cotton Fibres Paper Stock
The Stephen range is made up of beautifully tactile, uncoated papers with a matte finish that are made with 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste. Crafter using 15% cotton fibres, Stephen has a softness and character that makes these envelopes a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings, and event stationery. The Stephen paper and envelope range is ideally suited for foiling and embossing.
Stephen Clay is a luxe, matte, uncoated, thick, stone grey paper stock.
Features of these envelopes and the Stephen paper stock include:
- Standard Greeting Card, Stationery and Postcard envelope size designed to fit an A6 Card (or A5 folded on the long edge)
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 109 x 157mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- C6 Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits scored card: A6 - 105 x 148mm
- Fits into cello bags: 120 x 170mm
- Australia Post - 1 Standard Postage Stamp (Post Office Preferred envelope)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Great for letterpress
- Perfect for foiling and embossing
- 20% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- 15% cotton fibres
- Acid Free
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mix certified
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper Merchant - Spicers
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.