C5 - 162 x 229mm Tintoretto Ceylon Cannella (Clay) 140gsm Envelopes
Luxe Matte Cinnamon Brown Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
The Tintoretto Ceylon paper range is a high-quality Italian collection of uncoated, textured papers in rich, exotic colours, which gives these envelopes a real sense of sophistication and makes them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings, event stationery, and letterpress printing.
Exclusive to Envelope Solutions, Tintoretto Ceylon Cannella (Clay) is a luxe, matte, uncoated, thick, textured paper stock with a subtle patterned surface, giving a soft, felt-like appearance. This soft cinnamon brown is reminiscent of earthenware and complements stocks such as Tintoretto Ceylon Cubeba (Dusty Rose), Colorplan Mid Green, Colorplan Pale Grey, Colorplan Mist and Via Felt Bright White.
Features of these envelopes and the Tintoretto Ceylon paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 sheet (A4 folded in half)
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 148 x 210mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- C5 Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits into cello bag: 170 x 235mm
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps (‘Large Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Acid Free
- Long-life ISO 9706
- Heavy Metal Absence
- Paper Mill - Fedrigoni
These envelopes are 100% Australian made
|Brand||Tintoretto Ceylon Cannella (Clay)|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.