C5 - 162 x 229mm Via Felt Bright White 118gsm Envelopes
30% Recycled White Textured Wallet Peel & Seal EnvelopesRated 4/5 based on 1 review(s).
30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Warm White Textured Paper Stock
The Via Felt paper range comprises uncoated, felt textured papers made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery and particularly for letterpress printing.
Via Felt Bright White is a high quality, warm white paper stock with a subtle patterned surface, giving a soft, felt-like appearance. Please note that Via Felt Bright White is not as white in appearance as our premium Knight Smooth White envelopes and this paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to its recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Felt paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 sheet (A4 folded in half)
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 148 x 210mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- C5 Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits into cello bag: 170 x 235mm
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps (‘Large Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Laser Guaranteed (prior testing recommended)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian made
|Brand||Via Felt Bright White|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Excellent turn around time14 September 2016Very speedy thank you. Packaging was a little crushed which didn't look great to give to the customer but the product was fine. Maybe a harder outer packaging next time. Everything else, "perfect".
Envelope Solutions' Online Store Response
Thanks for the review Kevin. Sorry to hear that the box got a little crushed in transit. We are always trying to find stronger packaging options to minimize the chance of this happening. Glad that you received your order quickly and in good condition and that you are happy with the product and the rest of your experience purchasing from Envelope Solutions. We look forward to doing business with you again soon.