DL - 110 x 220mm Via Felt Bright White 118gsm Envelopes
30% Recycled White Textured Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
$0.45 each inc. GSTRetail Sold Out
Usually ships 1 business day following payment
View all items made from Via Felt Bright White
DL – 110 x 220mm Via Felt Bright White 118gsm
Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste Warm White Textured Paper Stock
To fit DL card and DL (115 x 230mm) cello bags.
The Via Felt paper range comprises uncoated, felt textured papers made from 30% recycled post-consumer waste. It is a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery and particularly for letterpress printing.
Via Felt Bright White is a high quality, warm white paper stock with a subtle patterned surface, giving a soft, felt-like appearance. Please note that Via Felt Bright White is not as white in appearance as our premium Knight Smooth White envelopes and this paper stock can have slight blemishes and imperfections due to its recycled content.
Features of these envelopes and the Via Felt paper stock include:
- Standard Business Size envelope designed to fit an A4 Sheet folded in thirds
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 105 x 215mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- DL Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits into cello bag: 115 x 230mm
- Australia Post - 1 Standard Postage Stamp (‘Small Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Laser Guaranteed (prior testing recommended)
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper made from 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Paper made Using Wind Power
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian made
|Brand||Via Felt Bright White|
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.