C5 - 162 x 229mm ecoStar 120gsm Envelopes
100% Recycled White Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste White Paper Stock
The ecoStar paper range is a high quality, uncoated, white paper stock made from 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste, giving these envelopes a real sense of quality and making them a very popular choice for greeting cards, weddings and event stationery, especially where environmental consideration is important.
ecoStar is a 100% recycled post-consumer waste white paper stock. ecoStar can be described as a chalky white, and with its softly-finished surface and superior thickness, it adds style to any collateral, printed or plain.
Features of these envelopes and the ecoStar paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 sheet (A4 folded in half)
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 148 x 210mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- C5 Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits into cello bag: 170 x 235mm
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps (‘Large Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Archival quality
- Paper made Carbon Neutral
- Process Chlorine Free (PCF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified pulp
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
- Food contact approved to FDA standards
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made from 100% Recycled Post-Consumer Waste
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.