C5 - 162 x 229mm Colorplan Cobalt 135gsm Envelopes
Luxe Matte Royal Blue Wallet Peel & Seal Envelopes
The Colorplan paper range is a premium collection of elegant, luxurious stocks with intensely saturated colours. Colorplan is particularly suited to Letterpress, Embossing & White Ink Printing, making these envelopes a perfect choice for wedding & event stationery. Colorplan is a signature paper range by the United Kingdom's iconic paper mill GF Smith.
Colorplan Cobalt is a premium, thick uncoated paper stock, with a subtle brushed finish that sits between a smooth and textured surface.
Colorplan Cobalt can be described as a Dark Denim Blue, lighter than navy.
Features of these envelopes and the Colorplan paper stock include:
- Larger size envelope designed to fit a flat A5 sheet (A4 folded in half)
- Maximum Card/Invite/Insert is 148 x 210mm (up to 300gsm)
- Wallet Peel & Seal finish for easy sealing. Simply peel away the strip & press to seal
- C5 Envelopes fit into a variety of standard envelope sizes - refer to guide here
- Fits into cello bag: 170 x 235mm
- Australia Post - 2 Standard Postage Stamps (‘Large Letter’)
- No postcode squares or Watermark/Branding (online image only)
- Suitable for digital dry toner
- Traditional offset inks may be used
- HP Indigo certified
- Great for letterpress
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Paper Sourced from Well Managed Forests
- Paper Merchant - Ball & Doggett
These envelopes are 100% Australian Made
|Unit Of Measure||envelopes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Envelope Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.